Wellbeing Checks take a proactive approach in helping individuals manage stress levels. They are designed to intervene before the inability to cope in the workplace, struggles with work-life balance and poor emotional or physical health have an adverse impact.
Organisations can request us to assess the well-being of an individual, a team or an entire section of the business.
How it works:
- Employees receive a confidential one-hour session with a senior consultant.
- Sessions are based on structured interview questions.
- Results are documented to facilitate ongoing discussion and to monitor change.
Who can benefit?
- Organisations with high risk or challenging clients, e.g., government departments
- Legal or counselling professions
- Not-for-profit organisations that work with and support disadvantaged communities
- Front-line responders