Team review and rebuild
Team review and rebuilds are targeted at building effective work teams, developing strengths and overcoming challenges in areas such as team culture, practices and behaviour — fostering a positive work environment with happier employees.
They are designed to continuously improve your business teams and ultimately increase the productivity and performance of the organisation as a whole.
How it works:
- One-on-one interviews take place with the entire team to assess team morale and dysfunction.
- A report is compiled that summarises issues and is presented to management.
- A program is subsequently developed to support a team rebuild. This can be in the form of coaching, workplace training, etc.
Who can benefit?
- Any organisation that is heavily reliant on a team-based approach to its work
- Organisations that require assistance in positively modifying underperforming or dysfunctional teams